Special Features of Davar's Training
- Accuracy, Speed and Skill are the key notes of our training programme.
- Our course is planned on the most modern scientific methods.
- Students trained by Davar's and holding our certificate are preferred by companies because of our record of achievements in the educational field for the last century.
- Our Placement Service assists help our students obtain jobs.
The Late Dr. Nani S. Davar - Ph.D., S.M. (MIT USA) F.C.A. F.I.C.S. (Lon.), Former Principal, is a respected name for devising various career oriented courses, which have led students to highly successful careers in blue chip companies, for more than 50 years.
Mrs. Puran N. Davar, M.A., Principal, has been involved in planning courses and training for over four decades.
Duration : 3 months (45 mins. Sessions - Monday to Friday)
Fees Details :
PLUS GST AS APPLICABLE.
First instalment :
Second instalment :
Corporate Training Undertaken
Private Tuition Undertaken for Shorthand at our Premises
- Duration : 1 month (45 mins. Sessions - Monday to Friday)
Fees Details* :
PLUS SERVICE TAX AS APPLICABLE.
Cash Fees :
To enroll for the correct course. please ensure that the enrolment form issued to you bears Davar`s College of Commerce, Secretarial Studies & Services. Please also note that it is the only division of Davar's authorised to conduct this course.
Nani Davar's Placement and Development Service is available to all students who successfully complete the course, so that they are assured of making a start to an exciting career as a candidate. We maintain a comprehensive Computerized Data Bank of the best job opportunities available in Mumbai. A professional team helps students in getting the right kind of job and in offering counsel throughout their career.
For direct contact with Placement Services, call 22041479 / 22843506 or fax on 22853453.
- Mrs. Puran N. Davar (PRINCIPAL)
- Mrs. Arzan Rikhye (SENIOR EXECUTIVE)
- Mrs. Silloo A. Chinigar (DIRECTOR - SECRETARIAL STUDIES)
- Mrs. Surekha Bobade (SENIOR EXECUTIVE)
- Mrs. Roshan Khambatta (DIRECTOR - PLACEMENTS & CORPORATE TRAINING)