A Whole World of Exciting Job Opportunities
In a Highly paid career, you get to work alongside senior management in reputed companies. Learning to manage a busy executive's office and his time, while also grooming yourself in Human and Public Relations to play your role in the organisation. Only Davar's College has a professional team with generations of experience in imparting the wideranging skills that make a perfectly competent Executive Assistant.
The Late Dr. Nani S. Davar - Ph.D., S.M. (MIT USA) F.C.A. F.I.C.S. (Lon.), Former Principal, is a respected name for devising various career oriented courses, which have led students to highly successful careers in blue chip companies, for more than 50 years.
Mrs. Puran N. Davar, M.A., Principal, has been involved in planning courses and training for over four decades.
This is a full time course, including lectures, demonstrations and practical on-the job training. The emphasis is on quality, with an aptitude for learning and achievement.
Selection is limited to those who show a definite potential towards achieving the overall objectives of this course. Fluency in English is essential, as is a minimum qualification of HSC, ICSC or the equivalent. A pleasing personality and the ability for hard work will also be considered.
To develop specific skills and techniques essential for the job, as well as to provide and broaden the perspective and understanding of the total business process.
Successtul candidates will be awarded a Diploma as an “EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT" This is the calling card of leading Executive Assistants employed in India and in many other parts of the world too.
Role of an Executive Assistant
- Pertaining to the duties and routine functions carried out by an Executive Assistant in an office.
- The art of getting along with people.
Attitude and Motivation
Time, Team and Stress Management
Customer Relationship Management
Simulated Training - Reaction Analysis
Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Logical Thinking and Out of the Box Thinking
- Build your economic prosperity on pillars of good ethical practices which remain unshaken in adversity. Earn respect from Corporate Doyens whilst you are practicing ethics.
- Business & Social Etiquette, Presentation with an effort to build behaviour on Positive Thinking
- Dining Etiquette
- Corporate Makeover
Interviewing Skills and Group Discussions
- Attending to callers in a professional manner
- Operating Conference Calls through EPABX
Business Correspondence & Email Etiquette
- Correctly formatting letters, Preparing Minutes, Report Writing
Business Communication and Vocabulary Building
- Use of correct English, Increasing one's Vocabulary and Extempore Speaking
- Business Terms for Office Communication, Commercial English, Banking, Insurance, Corporate Law and Administrative Skills.
- Planning an ltinerary, Visa Formalities, Preparing Trip Folder, Booking etc.
Filing and Records Management Archiving on Computers
Introduction to MS Windows. MS DOS through WINDOWS EXPLORER, is an introductory program showing how to interact with files and folders.
- MS Office incorporates -
- Word - dealing with the preparation of letters, documents, by using word-processing features
- Excel - a spreadsheet used for calculation, creation of graphs, databases, etc.
- Powerpoint - a presentation software used tor creating presentation through slides.
- Internet - Email, surfing, downloading, printing / scanning
- Microsoft Outlook - Calendar / Contact / Task Management
- Financial Accounting - Provides a Comprehensive solution to the accounting and inventory needs of business.
- MIS Reports -
- Computer Typewriting - Correct KEYBOARD application and SPEED DEVELOPMENT The passing speed is 45 w.p.m.
Professional Guest Speakers from The Corporate World
Dance and It's Health Benefits by Shiamak Davar
Shorthand Skills (Optional)
- Theoretical study along with speed development - Pitman’s System
- The passing speed is 80 w.p.m.
4 Months + 12 Sundays for Weekday Batch
6 Months for Sunday Batch
Application Forms available at our Enquiry Counter No 3 at Fountain are to be filled-in along with 3 passport size photographs and marksneets / testimonials.
- APPLICATION FEE: ` 700 (T0 be followed by Entrance test & Interview)
COURSE FEES + GST as Applicable GSTN No. 27AAAFD4687N1ZX
One Time Payment
Tuition, Exam, Test & Study Material
Instalment Basis :
- First lnstalment (on Enrolment)
- Second instalment
- Third Instaiment
PLUS GST as Applicable
Cheques payable to ‘Davar's College of Commerce, Secretarial Studies & Services". Fees once paid are not refundable under any circumstances.
In-Company Training Programs
Davar‘s Corpexcel custom-makes in-house training programs at a special fee, which could be conducted either in-house or at our premises.
Nani Davar's Placement and Development Service is available to all students who successfully complete this course, so that they are assured of making a start to an exciting career as an Executive Assistants. We maintain a comprehensive Computerised Data Bank of the best job opportunities available in Mumbai. A professional team helps students in getting the right kind of job and in offering counsel throughout their career.
For direct contact with Placement Services, call 22041479 or 22843506 and ask for Mrs. Roshan Khambatta (Director).
- Mrs. Puran N. Davar (PRINCIPAL)
- Mrs. Silloo A. Chinigar (DIRECTOR - SECRETARIAL STUDIES)
- Mrs. Surekha Bobade (SENIOR EXECUTIVE)